Re: [OM] Anyone from Charleston, SC

Subject: Re: [OM] Anyone from Charleston, SC
From: Tina Manley <tmanley@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2016 20:56:20 -0400
Puh-leese!!  The racist part refers to the entire state of SC - which I
agree with.  The race riots it refers to are from 1919.  A few things have
changed since then.  The response to the killings one year ago showed the
true Charleston.  Thousands of people of all races and religions held hands
across the bridge.  Charleston does not have nearly as many homeless people
as Charlotte, for example.  Besides, if you were homeless would you rather
be on the street in Charleston or in Detroit?

Charleston is still my favorite city in the world but I'm afraid global
warming might have doomed it - not racism.

Tina

On Thu, Jul 7, 2016 at 6:07 PM, John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Paid advertising ?
>
> http://tinyurl.com/zaxzxs9