[OM] Trans-Siberian Express

Subject: [OM] Trans-Siberian Express
From: Tina Manley <tmanley@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2016 19:09:29 -0400
PESO:

In this extreme heat in SC (it was 107 today!!), I am enjoying planning our
next trip. We always said for our 50th anniversary we would be on the
Orient Express.  There is no Orient Express today except for a luxury fake
at astronomical prices.  We plan instead on doing the
Trans-Siberian-Mongolian Express, not a tour but buying our own tickets
along the way.  Since our anniversary is January 28th, it is going to be
COLD.  If anybody has any experience traveling on the trains or dressing
and photographing in extreme cold, I would appreciate any advice as I make
the plans.  Has anybody traveled on the Russian/Chinese/Mongolian trains?

TIA

Tina

--
Tina Manley