Re: [OM] IMG: Persepolis

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Persepolis
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2016 10:52:48 -0500
That's an impressive panorama, Tina.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

On 7/5/2016 10:24 AM, Tina Manley wrote:
PESO:

I've finally gotten to Persepolis toward the end of our trip.  We had
visited Persepolis in 1977 with our two small children and we were able to
roam everywhere by ourselves.  Evidently, tourists have ruined that
possibility.  There are now fences and barricades and portions that are
completely off-limits.  It's still an impressive place but we were very
disappointed in the intrusions made by the security necessities.   I've
posted a panorama of 7 vertical shots on pBase.  If you hit Original, you
can see every detail up close and personal!!

http://www.pbase.com/image/163616776

I'll be posting more photos of Persepolis on my website, but I think you'll
see how the barriers affected the photos.

Thanks,

Tina