Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 27: a slow week

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 27: a slow week
From: DZDub <jdubikins@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2016 10:18:49 -0500
On Tue, Jul 5, 2016 at 12:26 AM, Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> The only unusual thing about last week’s pictorial harvest is that there
> are a couple of pictures of me, talking to the web about geographical
> indications. There are also some portraits, and more pictures from the
> office, this time of people having a drink…again:

> The other slightly unusual thing is that many of the pictures are taken
> with the Leica M8 which I otherwise do not use that much these days.

Fun photos.  The morning light shot should be on a wall somewhere.  As far
as other subject-matter, I am drawn to the motorcycle, naturally.  I
thought it was an old Honda at first, right down to the winged emblem, but
Honda must have drawn from the Royal Enfield as a model.  I have never seen
a RE in any condition whatsoever.  Must be a '60s model.

What is the lingua franca of your workplace?  Spanish or English?

Joel W.