Re: [OM] Online Activity

Subject: Re: [OM] Online Activity
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2016 06:08:41 -0400
I think you're still running XP. But if you are running Win 7 or 8 my first choice of suspects would be the Win 10 download from Microsoft. It has to download about 4 GB and does it a bit at a time.

If you are running Win 7 or 8 and want to stop Microsoft's attempts to install Win 10 then download and install GWX Control Panel
<http://blog.ultimateoutsider.com/2015/08/using-gwx-stopper-to-permanently-remove.html>

Chuck Norcutt