Re: [OM] IMGS: The Tomb of Hafez

Subject: Re: [OM] IMGS: The Tomb of Hafez
From: Tina Manley <tmanley@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2016 20:21:23 -0400
Thank you, Bob.  That is exactly what I'm hoping to do with my
photographs.  I've always said that the main purpose of my photography all
over the world is to show that we are all more alike than we are different!
  That is especially true in Iran.  They are just people, going about their
lives, caring for their families, working, playing, worshiping.  Iran is
one of the safest places in the world to visit right now.  I would
recommend it to anyone.  They love Americans.  They have every reason in
the world to hate us but they don't.  I'm publishing the photos everywhere
I can.

Thanks,

Tina