Re: [OM] OH NO! More Alt dot Moose

Subject: Re: [OM] OH NO! More Alt dot Moose
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2016 12:14:25 -0700
On 6/27/2016 6:41 AM, DZDub wrote:
On Mon, Jun 20, 2016 at 4:08 AM, Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Silhouettes and shadow. <http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=20283
A new visual conundrum. <http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=20281
Watery Dreams <http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=20279>

A riff on Richard Avedon. <
http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=20285>

Love these!  All great.  Altdot Moose is my guy.

Thanks! The encouragement helps. :-)

In fact, a little 20 image book, to see what some of my alt images look like printed, was created yesterday and will arrive here sometime in the not too distant future.

I've fallen behind on the list.  At least one of your notes was
specifically for me and I'm sorry I didn't respond in timely fashion (your
macaroni and cheese/flower shot).  Better, I thought, but I'm just bored
with it I think.

Variety may be the spice that keeps the alt-ier stuff coming.

  Altdot is the man!

LOL! Thanks again,

Altered Dat Moose