Re: [OM] OT: BREXIT

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: BREXIT
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2016 14:01:24 -0300
Didn't Scotland's favourite son, an ardent supporter of the SNP, emigrate from Scotland and take up residence somewhere else outside of the UK. According to the WiKi he shares a helipad with the King of the Netherlands somewhere in the Aegean Sea.

As for Scotland I can recommend North Berwick on the coast about an hour east of Edinburgh ..... arguably the finest golf links in the UK are but 10 minutes away. Beautiful little town ....... I have lots of photos.

:-)