[OM] FeeFox Photos

Subject: [OM] FeeFox Photos
From: bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2016 22:54:23 +1200

I've just bought a piece of photographic gear on our local auction
site, and the seller told me that she has photos on Flickr. So I had a
look just now. See

https://www.flickr.com/photos/85015221@N00/

 She
uses a Canyon 5D which she is selling in order to buy some other canyon
model, BUT what strikes me is that the qualities of her photos are
hugely different from mine.

OK, she photographs a lot of people, which
I never do, and she certainly has a great eye for discerning photogenic
items almost anywhere.

I don't think she manipulates her shots much;
just a few that I thought might have had colour altered.

I'm
interested in your opinions as to what is distinctive / idiomatic about
her photos. I see a vital difference, but can't characterise it.

Cheers, Brian Swale