[OM] WTB: Domke F-805 in Sand

Subject: [OM] WTB: Domke F-805 in Sand
From: Woody Kim <wk@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2016 04:42:22 +0900
To: Dear MebersCC: Dear Old Memebers  as Tom, Ian, Mark, etc.
Hi, I'm kind of old big fan of Domke and currently I'm looking for Domke
Satchel Bag F-805 in Sand again. Long time ago I had one but it was to big to
me, I thought so and sold out since I had used small OM and lenes like M-1,
OM-1, 2, 3T, 4T. Does anyone has one now and considering to sell it, E-mail me
please. I especially expect to give me good news from old members or old stuff
collectors. If anybody has seen one in the on/off-line store and let me know,
it will be pleasure. Thanks a lot for reading this message! Woody