Re: [OM] BRD: Playing with a pigeon - Thanks :-)

Subject: Re: [OM] BRD: Playing with a pigeon - Thanks :-)
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2016 15:43:31 -0500
Moose & Philippe,

I kept quiet, but the thing that bothers me about these images is not the poetic license, but that, compared to American pigeons, this guy looks like he has been working out in Harvey's Gym, lifting barbells to develop his shoulders. Am I totally ignorant about European pigeons?

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA