Re: [OM] I'll see your Swallowtail and raise you a Ringlet

Subject: Re: [OM] I'll see your Swallowtail and raise you a Ringlet
From: Mike Gordon via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2016 19:32:46 -0400
Cc: usher99@xxxxxxx
Good point plane of Moose.  Thanks for looking and commenting.  I try to
parallel the flutterby as much as possible, but was off a smidge.
Focusing through the OVF at F11 with that kit with further light lost due to
max extension and added ext tube would be challenging.
Posing critters on a cool morning using a pod and LV at f11 on the LCD would be
fine--only able to do that a few times over several years--could just as easily
stack
2 or 3 images under those conditions.

Near  proper plane, hopefully for not a plain Jane B'fly, Mike

PS . Hairstreaks to be chased soon, which I think are about as showy  as
Swallowtails (but much much  smaller)