Re: [OM] News on the archives from Nils!!

Subject: Re: [OM] News on the archives from Nils!!
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2016 22:07:23 -0700
On 6/9/2016 8:34 AM, Mike Gordon via olympus wrote:
He is working on it. See below:

Hey Mike,

sorry for getting back to you so late. There was a problem w/ the
archive server and the most recent mboxes got hosed. I'm currently
rebuilding the list archives (it's been at it for over 8h already).
Things should pick up again once that is done.

I'm not yet sure how many mails have been missed, but it might help
if you have some of the last few months as mbox or maildir.

I have my own archives in Thunderbird. That is, I delete things and never empty the trash. Hence, I search my own mail for old stuff.

If part of such a stash would be of use . . .

Hoarder Moose