Re: [OM] [OT] Some home cures for cramps

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Some home cures for cramps
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2016 19:48:30 -0400
The soap apparently didn't work for me last night. Despite the soap I did get a cramp in my right foot about 2 am. But that is better than 3 times/night. I'll continue using it for a couple of weeks to see if it does make a difference. For the past 3-4 weeks I've not gone more than a single night without foot or leg cramps.

Chuck Norcutt