Re: [OM] OM Zuiko 24-40mm f/4 zoom prototype up for auction

Subject: Re: [OM] OM Zuiko 24-40mm f/4 zoom prototype up for auction
From: "Bill Pearce" <billcpearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2016 13:26:57 -0500
I must say that I’m really uninterested in this lens except as a collector's item, for which my budget is zero. But here goes...

I've got the 28-48/4, I got it when I was traveling more extensively and wanted a compact "street" lens. It got a LOT of use ( I spent a week in Lisbon with the OM2sp, it, and a 21/2. It was heavenly), and the nly thing I would change would be to make it f/2.8, but then I would be back bitching about size and weight.

But most important?
I am totally uninterested in 24mm lenses. They do nothing for me, using one is like kissing your sister (not something I've tried, just guessing), bu tmy all time favorite lenses have been 28mm. For me the perfect lens.

And no fungus for this boy.

-----Original Message----- From: Ken Norton