Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 25/5/2016: shopping together

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 25/5/2016: shopping together
From: Jez Cunningham <jez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2016 10:20:48 +0100
Oh Chris!   It seems a very drastic way to justify some gear acquisition!
I remember the S-95 took a dive...
It might be worth contacting Brussels-Midi station lost-and-found, rather
than the train operator.  It will be local cleaning staff who *might* have
handed it in.  But to be honest, I think you can file the insurance claim
and go ahead and buy the replacement.
good luck
jez