Re: [OM] IMGS: Yellow Light

Subject: Re: [OM] IMGS: Yellow Light
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 May 2016 19:02:47 -0700
On 5/17/2016 5:26 PM, Tina Manley wrote:
Yes, I like the last version with the mask best.  I'm going to have to
learn to use masks.

I know they may be intimidating at first, some mysterious thing, but are really easy, esp. for something as simple as this. Select the area you want to include or exclude, and click on a button - done.

I don't think much can be done with the lovers

I don't agree, in some ultimate sense. I'm pretty sure that, working from Raw, a very nice version is possible. OTOH, from your perspective, making many, many images in a short time, so that one more or less doesn't make a difference, and with so little time to spend on each, I think you are right.

  except emphasis the harshness maybe.

Doesn't appeal to me. seems out of character with the subjects.

Masked Moose