Re: [OM] IMG: Seen Through the Fence

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Seen Through the Fence
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 May 2016 10:16:02 -0500
Thanks, Tina.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

On 5/20/2016 9:21 AM, Tina Manley wrote:
Great use of depth of field!!  I love it.

Tina

On Fri, May 20, 2016 at 12:27 AM, Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

My thanks to Sonny Carter for pointing out that one can shoot through the
chain link fence at the Little League parks, though results vary with sun
angle on the wire.  Since I don't have Sonny's fast 90mm, I delved into the
lens shelves for my closest substitute.  Here is my great-grandson on third
base during his late afternoon T-Ball game.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Seen+Through+the+Fence.TIFF.html

Olympus E-1 with Leica Summicron-R 50mm and Leica 2X Extender-R, ISO 400,
1/160 at f/2.8, converted in SEP 2.

Best viewed LARGE!

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA