Re: [OM] Sunset at Green Valley Lake - Olympus E-1

Subject: Re: [OM] Sunset at Green Valley Lake - Olympus E-1
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 May 2016 06:41:18 -0500
Folk Music Moose wrote:
> Had you spelled out MMA, I'd have known what you were talking about. What
> troubles me is that you apparently watch "sports" in which people try to
> seriously injure each other.

In a simplistic way of putting it, yes. I have a friend who is an MMA
fighter. The level of discipline involved in this sport is extremely
high. I also happen to enjoy watching motorsports. I'm sorry that this
makes me a heathen in your world-view. :)

> I knew who Taylor Swift is, in the broadest sense, a country singer. As I
> was never a great fan of Country, with a few exceptions, and don't even know
> what it sounds like now, if different than then, I don't know what she
> sounds like.

Wow! She hasn't been country for the last three albums, I think. There
are several things that I appreciate about her:

1. Talented and well trained/coached.
2. Incredible business sense.
3. Personable and relatively humble (the new Oprah).
4. Good communicator.
5. Easy on the eyes...

The business sense is probably the one thing that impresses me the
most. I could rattle on for hours...

If she took pictures with anything but a cell phone, she would be an
Olympus user.

AG (I knew you were trouble) Schnozz