Re: [OM] PESO - Wow! He **does** still know how to take photos!

Subject: Re: [OM] PESO - Wow! He **does** still know how to take photos!
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 May 2016 09:07:10 -0400
Thanks, Paul. I also enjoyed the collections, both of them. Unlike Chris I think I'd thoroughly enjoy a Dungeness crab meal as they look large enough to justify the effort of getting the meat out of the shell. I enjoy Atlantic blue crab as well but it's too much work to eat them.

I do have to admit surprise over the much larger number of Seattle vs Alaska images but suppose Seattle presents much greater variety. I've been in the Seattle area a couple of times but only on business with Microsoft in Redmond. It looks like I need to go back and see the city of Seattle.

Chuck Norcutt