Re: [OM] Foggy May Morning in Southwest Allen County #2

Subject: Re: [OM] Foggy May Morning in Southwest Allen County #2
From: Christopher Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 May 2016 04:27:03 -0400
Philippe,

I actually did quite a bit of dodging and burning in Photoshop for the
Fourth of July photo. Most of my photos get edited pretty extensively; I
am obsessive-compulsive about my photos and they never look perfect to me
without some dodging and burning.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

Become a fan on Facebook

On 5/14/16, 4:10 AM, "olympus on behalf of Philippe"
<olympus-bounces+chris=chriscrawfordphoto.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf