Re: [OM] An adventure of sorts

Subject: Re: [OM] An adventure of sorts
From: Rick Beckrich <rbeckrich@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 May 2016 17:09:42 -0400
Bummer, Brian.
What a tough way to find out how well your "serviceman" stands behind his
expensive work.
Don't know anything about your laws, but here you would have grounds for a
serious settlement. (Life endangerment, stress, pain,  etc.)
Wish you good luck on the outcome. You've had more than enough of the bad
kind.
Rick