Re: [OM] IMG: Airport Visit

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Airport Visit
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2016 16:26:59 -0500
Thanks, Ken, for confirming our speculation.

They may also be aware that KTHA keeps a fleet of retired city vehicles available to get them to a lineup of named chain restaurants and motels a few blocks away. The Wisconsin pilot, flying with his wife, was only on the ground 35 minutes, so they probably settled for the vending machines.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA