Re: [OM] IMG: Friday Tulip Revisited

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Friday Tulip Revisited
From: Rick Beckrich <rbeckrich@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 May 2016 19:50:13 -0400
+2 Jim. New to me,too.

Around here few few tulips survive the deer.

On Fri, May 6, 2016 at 7:20 PM, Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 5/6/2016 12:50 PM, Jim Nichols wrote:
>
>> Three days after I posted my original image of this bloom, it is still
>> there, looking fine, after rain showers and 30 mph winds.  I thought it
>> deserved another shot, with a different lens and slightly different
>> perspective.
>>

>> http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Tulip+Three+Days+Later.tif.html
>>

> Nicely captured, both times. A really nice flower, and one I don't believe
> I've seen.
>
> Pair O Lips Moose
>
> --
>
> --

As much as I hate to "crow", I'm delighted to tell you that my 5-star
reviewed hardcover book for kids, ages 4-to-8,
*The Little Crow Who Could Not CAW
<http://www.amazon.com/Little-Crow-Who-Could-Not-ebook/dp/B01B2028SS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1455042958&sr=8-1&keywords=rick+beckrich>,*
is
finally available as an interactive Kindle e-book from Amazon.com.

    (P.S. - The Kindle reader is a free app from Amazon that works on PC,
laptops, and most hand-held devices.)