Re: [OM] list member coming back

Subject: Re: [OM] list member coming back
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 05 May 2016 06:28:18 -0400
I've heard from Gary Marklund, who used to be a list member. He is asking how to re-subscribe. I sure don't remember. Would someone supply the process and I'll forward it to him? Thank you.

John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.
21 South Ln., Huntington NY 11743
www.zuiko.com  | omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx
Olympus OM Service since 1977