[OM] IMG: Another Adventure

Subject: [OM] IMG: Another Adventure
From: Tina Manley <tmanley@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 May 2016 17:33:21 -0400
PESO:

We stopped by the side of the highway to buy pomegranate syrup that a guy
was selling at a small stand.  Hossein made friends (of course) and found
out that the guy also makes pomegranate wine.  We were invited to his house
for lunch.  We followed him about 5 miles to a small village to his
mother's house.  There we met the whole beautiful family and I took LOTS of
photos.  They served us a delicious lunch and we bought two bottles of
pomegranate wine.

Here is the first photo of the 5 year old son greeting Tom at the door of
their home:

http://tinamanley.photoshelter.com/gallery-image/Iran/G0000YmlbTddL96g/I0000mOvKy50gSlo

There was also a beautiful daughter, an elderly mother and an attractive
wife.  More photos will follow ;-)

Tina

--
Tina Manley