Re: [OM] IMG: my 300 km bicycle ride yesterday

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: my 300 km bicycle ride yesterday
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 01 May 2016 17:14:44 -0300
Me thinks that Nathan was on a long distance cycle ride between several charming and well stocked eateries :-)

jh

On 5/1/2016 4:09 PM, Bob Whitmire wrote:
You're a better man than I am, Gunga Din.

Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus. This is a perfect mobile device. Any perceived
errors in spelling, grammar, or logic are figments of your imagination.