Re: Xume 72 mm adapters

Subject: Re: Xume 72 mm adapters
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2016 11:49:28 -0700
I can understand your care in discussing this. The world is full of folks who wish to blame others for their errors. I decided to take a chance. With your return policy, and a little care, the risk seemed minimal.

I can now say that the 72 mm Xume adapters have worked perfectly in the field with the 120 g Canon 500D and the slightly lighter Nikon 5T close-up adapters. I've now had them on and off the Leica DG 100-400 lens and in and out of my shirt pocket many times and the adapters have worked perfectly. They stay on in use and come off easily when I want.

Couldn't be more pleased.

Moose