Re: [OM] Like-a the Leica?

Subject: Re: [OM] Like-a the Leica?
From: Mike Gordon via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2016 19:36:05 -0400
Cc: usher99@xxxxxxx
Hirsute Moose writes:

<<I'm good then, as I am a bearded non-shaver. ;-)

Mighty fine lens though.  My understanding of the Pana-Leica ones deserving of
at least a pink dot is that they are designed by Leica in Germany and assembled
in Japan.

Imatest  MTF-50 results and translation to actual images look very good indeed.
 A red dot 100-400/F4 might be a few Kg and 8K instead of 1800.  I do not
believe Roger at Lensrentals has tested these for consistency of IQ or
robustness of build--I hope he gets to it.

Leica is as Leica does, Mike