Off list = Need OM lenses Bodies and Such

Subject: Off list = Need OM lenses Bodies and Such
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2016 13:04:20 -0700
On 4/22/2016 10:41 PM, Mark Kronquist wrote:
Yes I shoot film even in 2016    Just crawled out of the lab after souping 27
rolls

Seeking USER

OM-3

50 f 2 Macro

Looks like Brian just beat you to one. :-)

90 f 2 Macro

Sold mine long ago. Didn't like it.

50/55 f1.2

Great Whites (250 etc)

300 f4.5 (I have Tamron 300 f2.8)

I could be persuaded to sell mine, but it's far from 'user' condition, more
like EX+, with equally nice case.

500 Cat

Not for sale, at least not yet, as I've hardly tried it since finally getting one, from John H. And it's really nice, maybe LN-.

600mm
1000mm

Weird stuff

Any particular things?

I have a user 28/2.0. Really nice looking, except: These things are noted for having soft FE coatings, and this one has pretty subtle 'cleaning marks' on it. And then, the filter ring has a ding in it. Took great pix back when . . .

THX Mark in PDX

USERS AWESOME

Odd books etc

Hmmm. I've got quite a few manuals and the odd book or two - but where? I'll
see what I find.

Moose