Re: [OM] Speaking of pano printers...

Subject: Re: [OM] Speaking of pano printers...
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2016 14:52:46 -0500
Thanks!  We got seriously lucky that day - the captain said that the
previous week was so foggy that the cruise ship couldn't even sail into the
fjord, and the people on the excursion boats were lucky to get a glimpse of
the glacier.

Faced with that scene, I just went vertical, locked my arms, and just kept
shooting. I believe I shot 3 rows, or maybe 4, just to be sure. I knew this
was a once-in-a-lifetime shot, so I didn't want to have any regrets.  I
managed to catch one chunk of ice calving using "spray and pray", and then
watched a second one with my own eyes.

What a trip that was.

On Tue, Apr 19, 2016 at 2:47 PM, Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 4/19/2016 8:07 AM, Paul Braun wrote:
>
>> This is the one I want to print.  Gallery-wrap canvas would be fine.
>> Rough
>> math says 18" x 60", but I could be wrong. I'm going to check with the
>> suggested printers and see who can do this.
>>
>> http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=18749
>>

> That's a Wow!
>
> Brrrrr Moose
>
> --