Re: [OM] [OT] Computer question

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Computer question
From: Larry Griffin via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2016 10:25:17 -0700
Cc: Larry Griffin <l_g_griffin@xxxxxxxxx>
Charlie, I just went thru this. I'm running Firefox on Ubuntu and has been randomly dimming. The other morn there was an update to Ubuntu and Firefox, and that afternoon eTrade would not load. I'd login and the next screen would just hang. As Chris suggestd I tried safe mode and even disable plugins one at a time. I posted a question on the Mozilla Forum and didn't what I wanted. I reinstalled Firefox the only problem there was the plugins I had disabled didn't get loaded back in, the DIMMING is GONE. eTrade still doesn't load but I will them in a bit. Hope that helps and Good Luck.

Larry