[OM] IMG: Tom and the Imams

Subject: [OM] IMG: Tom and the Imams
From: Tina Manley <tmanley@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2016 17:12:03 +0430
PESO:

We are still having a great time in Iran.  I'm still to avoid reformatting
any cards until I've used them all up so I'm not posting many until I get
back home.  Besides, there is no time to work on them here!

Here is one though:

http://www.pbase.com/image/163038367

We have met with many religious leaders, at the instigation and
encouragement of our guide, and they have all been very welcoming,
friendly, and willing to answer and ask any questions.  These guys are
teachers at a local madrassa and their black turbans show that they are
descendants of Mohammed.

The Leica SL continues to work fine as long as I keep wiggling the front
element!

We leave Thursday night, spend Friday in Istanbul and will be home
Saturday.  It's been a long but eventful 3 weeks!

Tina

--
Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com