Re: [OM] Chuck's pano is on Zone-10

Subject: Re: [OM] Chuck's pano is on Zone-10
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2016 21:32:04 -0700
On 4/18/2016 6:09 PM, Chuck Norcutt wrote:
<http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=19899>

These images are an assortment of different crops of my Live Oak Allee image. I was going to ask for preferences. But that was before my wife discovered what the aspect ratio looks like of a 2x5 foot print. She it totally aspect ratio challenged. Doesn't understand it, can't visualize it.
. . .
She's agreed that the 48x30 is OK... looks more like a normal photo to her because it *not* a pano. I don't much care for the 48x30 since it has too much sky. But that may be where I have to go if I'm going to hang it in the dining room. Thoughts?

I vote for the 60x20; it best captures the entryway quality. In fact, I really like it. But I suspect my vote doesn't count. :-(

Don't worry, I won't tell her what *you* said.  :-)

I'm not likely as tough as Peg, but I'm a lot bigger - and far, far away, so
I'm good. :-)

Moose D'Opinion