Re: [OM] PESO -- Turn me On

Subject: Re: [OM] PESO -- Turn me On
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2016 14:31:01 -0700
Looks like that fancy lens is a keeper.

Yup; I'll have more to say and show. There are so many aspects to such a lens and the various sorts of subjects I find it useful for that getting a handle on it, let alone knowing what to write and illustrate takes time. And I've had taxes to do and file and a friend from Maine visiting.

I wonder if you could have even pushed the IS further--1/320.

I wasn't paying a lot of attention (any) to speed. OTOH, 1/320 is about as far down as I would want to go without switching to Silent Mode, which complicates exposure control. And - I was sitting in my folding rocking chair, starting on a beer, and looking for something nearby to shoot - somewhat casual. :-)

Dof indeed narrower than one might think on MFT at F10 but not used to thinking
about 800mm eff FL.  Perhaps the faucet was relatively close.  Total dof about
2.5 in at 20 ft.

Indeed, 12.6'/3.9 m., so even less DoF.

Will await your observations on that lens.

Coming, in various forms, I suspect.

Long View Moose