Re: [OM] Auxillary battery suggestions for fruit company phone

Subject: Re: [OM] Auxillary battery suggestions for fruit company phone
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2016 12:07:40 -0700
On 4/14/2016 11:35 AM, Mike Gordon via olympus wrote:
Nice shot!  We won't be there until June so I trust not much snow issues.

I don't know about the Alps, let alone wherever you are going. OTOH, in the old days, when I hiked the High Sierra of CA, we had to postpone a couple of July 4th. Picnic and Forced March events 'cause it wasn't possible to hike into the high country that early.

Several trails in Lassen NP were still closed by snow June 15, 2007.

Snowed Out Moose