Re: [OM] Auxillary battery suggestions for fruit company, phone

Subject: Re: [OM] Auxillary battery suggestions for fruit company, phone
From: Mike Lazzari <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2016 08:48:48 -0700
First of all leave the phone off or in airplane mode with the gps off until you really need it. You didn't say how long but assuming just a day. It should last all day easy. Second, will the phone actually work where you are going? Make sure you have loaded the app and map before leaving. If you really want to carry more stuff then I can recommend my little IOGEAR White 12,000 mAhr charger. Works fine to recharge our little tablet off the grid.

More lunch, less stuff,
Mike