Re: [OM] For the hams on the list

Subject: Re: [OM] For the hams on the list
From: " orink" <orink@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2016 08:22:34 -0700
Cc: <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
   @Paul:  Excellent outcome despite the difficulties, Paul.  I felt and
   saved all your well-written and emotive posts.  My immediate feeling
   was that your emotions were akin to those I felt when I passed my code
   test in the Boy Scouts after sitting behind a quiet garage of a
   neighbor for two hours of cramming in three and five letter groups
   before taking my test.  My next move, four years later, was to screw my
   key onto a 6x1.5x3/4 inch block of steel stock so that  I could rest it
   on the arm-rest of my car to get my speed up while driving in my
   various cars, starting with my '41 Cadillac convertible.  As Ever,
   ''Peck's Bad Boy'' Orin Keplinger, in Boone County, IL