Re: [OM] Sandisk MicroSD memroy cards

Subject: Re: [OM] Sandisk MicroSD memroy cards
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2016 17:59:16 -0400
The real reason for the use of binary has to do with the addressing of memory. The address lines have to be binary.

Chuck Norcutt

On 4/8/2016 11:29 AM, Larry Griffin via olympus wrote:
The reason may not be as Technical as I thought. Computers operate with
binary math therefore 2^1000=1024 per this article;

http://pc.net/helpcenter/answers/why_1024_bytes