Re: [OM] E-1 Updating

Subject: Re: [OM] E-1 Updating
From: Rick Beckrich <rbeckrich@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2016 08:04:05 -0400
Count me in, AG!
(even if someone will have to talk me through it)
Seems the disc went down with the paper, when the latter folded. My
download was on the Toshiba laptop that fried last month.

On Apr 5, 2016 6:18 AM, "SwissPace" <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I did post a possible option - I still have a xp laptop somewhere but i
can't remember when I last booted it, I did convert it to a virtual machine
though which is a file that can be copied and backed up, however  just in
case you missed it have a look at reahave a look at http://reactos.com/ its
worth trying and seeing if it runs olympus viewer, although I did see that
no one had been able to install an antivirus program it is less susceptible
in any case.