Re: [OM] What a difference a month makes!

Subject: Re: [OM] What a difference a month makes!
From: Rick Beckrich <rbeckrich@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2016 19:52:11 -0400
Thanks Jim... I caught a break. Plus the IS on this old A-590 works really
well.

I'm not gloating Mike. We dropped 20 degrees this afternoon  and they're
predicting wind chill of 18 for tomorrow AM.

Agree. Florida is sounding good again (if it weren't for the politics.)

On Mon, Apr 4, 2016 at 7:15 PM, Mike Gordon via olympus <
olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> <<Stop posting pictures of blossoms! Every time you do, it snows up here.
> Snowing
> <<now. Not going to amount to anything, but still.
>
> Yes!!  Almost 6 inches here in South Hamilton---arghhhh, harumphhhhh.
> 'Dils are very angry--hope they do OK. Can not look at blossoms today.
>
> Freezin cold ready to relocate, Mike
> --

As much as I hate to "crow", I'm delighted to tell you that my 5-star
reviewed hardcover book for kids, ages 4-to-8,
*The Little Crow Who Could Not CAW
<http://www.amazon.com/Little-Crow-Who-Could-Not-ebook/dp/B01B2028SS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1455042958&sr=8-1&keywords=rick+beckrich>,*
is
finally available as an interactive Kindle e-book from Amazon.com.

    (P.S. - The Kindle reader is a free app from Amazon that works on PC,
laptops, and most hand-held devices.)