Re: [OM] End of a 10+ year Odyssey

Subject: Re: [OM] End of a 10+ year Odyssey
From: "Michael R. Collins" <MRC.OlympusList@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2016 21:17:39 -0400
Su casa mi casa, then. Just have to get all the images.

Michael

On 16-03-22 9:01 PM, Ken Norton wrote:
My zone-10 home is your home. No issues at all with that. Also, on a
related note, I would like to have a trustee for the site in case I have a
space-time continium issue with an 18-wheeler.

AG Cook/Bottlewasher

On Tuesday, March 22, 2016, Michael R. Collins <