Re: [OM] Brussels

Subject: Re: [OM] Brussels
From: "philippe.amard" <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2016 20:05:02 +0100
Living on the border back in the 90s I have had excellent friends in Belgium, and my elder son usually works with the EU commission close to the placec where the subway attack took place.
He was lucky not to have been there today ... So were we...

My deepest compassion goes to every vicitm, and to their relatives, and to the wonderful Belgian people as a whole.

Or when words cannot express the feelings....

Amities
Philippe, no King of Belgium who delivered a moving speech tonight.