Re: [OM] Travel and More

Subject: Re: [OM] Travel and More
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 01:13:56 -0500
Safe travels.  Looking forwards to the images you bring back.

On 3/20/16 10:24 : , Tina Manley wrote:
PESO:

We leave one week from today for 4 days in Istanbul and then a month in
Iran.  I hope bombing of tourists will be suspended for the time we are in
Istanbul (and forever!).  I think we will be fine once we get to Iran.
There has never been a bombing of tourists in Iran!

I'm getting ready to pack my cameras and electronic equipment.  We'll
travel with one carry-on bag for clothes, one camera backpack, one Leica M
Classic bag, two waist belts, and a photo vest.

Just a reminder that my book Las Familias is available in two editions, one
hardcover with lots of photos and one softcover with a few photos:

http://www.blurb.com/search/site_search?search=Tina+Manley

I don't leave for another week but I'll be very busy between now and then!
We've almost finished planting the garden but there is a to-do list two
pages long!

Until later -

Tina

--