Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 11: not a good week

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 11: not a good week
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2016 16:36:10 -0700
On 3/18/2016 12:25 PM, Nathan Wajsman wrote:
As many of you know, last week was not a good one for our family, as we lost our
beloved cat. But of course there were other things as well, so it was not all doom and
sadness. Among the positives, I exercised my M8 for the first time in a couple of
months, including some IR shots on the beach. I also watched rugby with some Welsh
people, always enjoyable. But as I look back on the week, Taco’s death
obviously dominates in my mind; however, only 2 of the 23 pictures are related to
that. It is all here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=1574

11_6
Is that a touch that "special" swirly bokeh some folks are buying 50s Russian lenses for? I never "got" that. Hope it's not a Leitz. :-)

11_7
Whack a Shark? Crocs don't have big dorsal fins. Here's Whack a Croc.
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qsEchHpFvE>

Editorializing Moose