Re: [OM] Pretty please . . . [was Don't take my silence for inactivity]

Subject: Re: [OM] Pretty please . . . [was Don't take my silence for inactivity]
From: Christopher Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2016 21:25:33 -0400
The American Classic Tea grown in Charlestown is my favorite. I order tins
of loose tea from the a few times a year.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

Become a fan on Facebook

On 3/18/16, 9:02 PM, "olympus on behalf of Tina Manley"
<olympus-bounces+chris=chriscrawfordphoto.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf