Re: [OM] (OT) Wee Ones

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) Wee Ones
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2016 12:36:37 -0500
Now that is a real adventure!  Everyone seems in a good humor, though.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

On 3/16/2016 12:08 PM, Bob Whitmire wrote:
Roman appears confused and somewhat concerned about being confiscated by a
flight attendant on Southwest Airlines. He must have heard that attendants
do not normally acquiesce to advances by passengers. In this case, however,
the advances were all hers. He got used to it after a while and indicated
he wanted a uniform, too.

The family upon arrival at Portland Jetport. (PWM). The green and red
carry-on bags belong to Joan and me. The rest of that stuff, including the
stroller, is Duncan and Shiva's. How they schlepped that stuff across the
country, I'll never know. Oh, wait. I do know. We were there at this end,
and Shiva's family was there in LA. Yeah.

Purely coincidence that we were on the same flights Portland-Baltimore and
Baltimore Portland. Nice, though. The Southwest folks were exceedingly
helpful.

(Joan and I went to Jupiter, FL, for the week while the kids were in LA.  I
guess it wasn't that much of a coincidence, after all. We went to Florida
to see my aunt while they visited Shiva's family in LA. Thus, no child care
duties.

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal