Re: [OM] Asteroid Pass

Subject: Re: [OM] Asteroid Pass
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2016 13:56:31 -0800
On 3/5/2016 7:31 AM, Bob Whitmire wrote:
So, who's keeping up with the asteroid that reportedly may pass within
19,000 miles of Earth come next Tuesday? I am reminded of the quote (have
forgot by whom) that the universe is 100% malevolent, but only 80%
effective. In that window of 20%, we abide. <g>

Olympus Content: Anyone think they might get a snap? Probably not. I read
that it's coming out of the sun,

I didn't know the Sun spawned asteroids. Did I miss something? :-)

Twelve O'clock High Moose