Re: [OM] IMG: Storm Approaches on Super Tuesday

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Storm Approaches on Super Tuesday
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2016 16:23:06 -0600
I drove around the countryside Sunday, looking for interesting photo opportunities. Lots of fields with stubble, awaiting Spring plowing, but very little of interest. Bright sun, no clouds.

The airport is the only conveniently accessible open vista here in town. Please excuse the modern-day intrusions. They just come with the territory.

I could have walked out past all the concrete, but the wind was too blustery, and I had to keep chasing my cap. :-)

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA