Re: [OM] PTLens Update, Moose & Chuck

Subject: Re: [OM] PTLens Update, Moose & Chuck
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2016 20:57:11 -0500
Sounds like excellent service to me.

Chuck Norcutt

On 2/27/2016 8:16 PM, Jim Nichols wrote:
Following your good advice, I downloaded PTLens 9.0 trial version, and
determined that my troublesome Fujinon 35mm f/2.0 was not among the
offerings.  I then contacted Tom Niemann and asked about sending him
some calibration images.  We worked out an arrangement for me to send
him two images, one without any corrections, just as the RAF file
provides, and another which included the in-camera corrections.

He determined that the in-camera JPEGs were ok, and calculated the
corrections for the RAF files, and notified me within an hour that the
updated version, including my lens, was ready for downloading. I did so,
and all is fine.  I will upgrade to the paid version soon.

Thanks for your advice.